Where we are. . .



Hello all !!
So, I am trying out this "Blog" thing!! Looks like fun, I can send you pics, you can look at them easily, and leave a note if you like!! Please excuse the out of sequence photos, I want to get this out to you all, and am not patient enough to sort photo files, and organize my thoughts !!! So, bear with me !!!
So, here are photos of where we live, If anyone caught my mom's webpage, in September, she did a much more poetic job of capturing the neighborhood and city.
We are finally, mas o menos, adjusting to life in Mexico. So many wonderful things, and soo many other things that make you cringe, or look away ! ! Not such a stretch from spending the day in Miami !! tee hee hee
So, that's it for now, until I can find that one photo file that I am looking for!!
Love and warm fuzzies to all !!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home