Peanut Butter Kisses, and Sticky Hugs!
Hello, I guess we have settled in, ha ! More like jumped back onto the moving train of life, here in So Fl. I no longer feel like I just returned to the homeland. Just picking up where we left off. . . . scurry scurry scurry .. .. . . . . . . . . The kids are doing great, Steven is doing fantastic in Kindergarten, and playing Basketball ! Hailie is having fun at home with the kids and I, but she still talks about and misses her "teacher" Ms. Anabel. So she will be ready for school soon ! David, David, David, is . . . keeping me busy !! : ) I'm babysitting 2 - 1 1/2 year old tykes. The situation has worked out great, busy, but good !
The 5 of us were leaving the other day, (process of everyone out the door: shoes, one toy, last minute potty trips, snacks, water, . . . . etc. . . down the stairs, down sidewalk, not loosing anyone along the way, into the car, etc. . If I can get through this with normal range blood pressure, then it is a major victory!) So, as we were at the tail end of this ritual, down the sidewalk, one of our neighbors was leaving. Her teenage son walking about 20 feet in front of her with the "16- year old I'm too cool for you" look on his face.
Later that afternoon, after errand done, home, snacks, and all the little dramas that go along with it. David snuggled up to give me his signature smooches, complete with peanut buttery cheeks from lunch. I wanted those peanut buttery smooches to last for another 10 years !! Thanks, David for reminding me to live it now, and love it now. Because, all too soon, the now will turn into "remember when".
Here is our "right now", we are living it and loving it !
Steven is learning the ropes of the game !
and Hailie's Birthday at Disney !




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home